Monday, November 06, 2006

Everything's under control!

So my dearest friend, L, is off working as a nanny with a family who is traveling around the world this year. She and I had a few rough spots over the past couple of years, but we've worked through everything and are as close as ever (in some ways even closer).

I just received a birthday card from her. She included a card from I, one of the little girls in the family. The card reads:
To: T.J. Happy Birthday. L misses you. I am keeping her company. From: I

Total sweetness. I feel much better now, knowing that L is in such good hands!

4 Comments:

Blogger Parisjasmal said...

That is so sweet and I hope you had a wonderful and fabulous birthday!

3:49 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

My friend's comment was funny, too. She explained who I was and then wrote: She's 8.

That was all I needed!

3:51 PM  
Blogger chimera said...

that's very sweet...

11:25 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

That is beyond adorable!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home