Sunday, October 29, 2006

Birthday (er, wedding) pictures

It's a little tough, going to a wedding on your 35th birthday. But it's survivable with the help of your friends!
Me and D, at the reception.

The Happy Couple gets ready to cut the cake!

B and I at the reception (don't we look HOT?)

The four of us together again and having a marvelous time!

B and I before the wedding (looking sober and fresh) on the balcony of our hotel. (Look over our shoulders, and you might get a glimpse of the ocean!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

You look SOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Wow. Breathtaking.

8:52 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Aw, thanks :)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Let me say it again - you look AMAZING!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Oh Tessa--you are so pretty--so refined and lovely! Your friend B reminds me of Rachael Ray--I totally meant that as a compliment.

I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Have a beautiful day!

11:02 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

paris -- you are so sweet. We had so much fun getting ready; B and I started about three hours before we left, and every half an hour or so, we'd say to D (who was sitting there just reading and smoking cigarettes and drinking champagne): "See, we're still getting ready!" About thirty minutes before we left, he got up, got dressed, and was ready to go! (We were still getting ready!)

Yeah, she does look like Rachael Ray. I can see that.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home