Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada -- Fashion Teaser!

Since the countdown to The Devil Wears Prada has officially begun, I thought I'd get the party started with some of the fabulous fashions from the film. This dress that Anne Hathaway is wearing as Andrea (also known as "Ahn-dre-ah") has gotten tons of attention. Expect hordes of fahionistas to be belting their dresses this fall.



This Calvin Klein Trench looks classic but simultaneously fresh with a cute newsboy cap and to-die-for t-straps.









And anyone who knows me at all knows that I'm salivating over this look: David Rodriguez boatneck top, Miu Miu white shirt, Chanel cap and Chanel jewelry. If I could dress like this every day (any day) trust me, I would.






(Top photo from Yahoo Movies; bottom two from Yahoo News!)

8 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oh no! I still haven't read my copy of the book! Goal - read it over the weekend so I can catch the movie next week! Btw, love that look, but I don't think I could pull it off.

6:13 AM  
Blogger A Novelist said...

I can't wait to see this movie! I loved the book. The fashion styles in the film will be fabulous I bet. These pics prove it.

Thanks for posting! :)

9:26 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Well, of course with Patricia Field styling the film, it'll be fantastic!

karen -- that's a much-more upscale version (i.e. expensive and sophisticated) of how I dress already....it's the green dress that I wouldn't be able to pull off.

You could read the book overnight if you wanted to -- a fast read (I just re-skimmed it in a couple of hours the other night to pump me up).

10:16 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I'll be sure to bring the book with me to the beach tomorrow!

8:10 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

It's great beach reading! Leaving for the movie in just over an hour; will report back this afternoon or tomorrow with my thoughts!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Dinah said...

I have to admit that I should of paid closer attention to the clothes in the preview because they scream Patricia Fields! Personally I think she is fantasic and she is such a nice person... I met her once at my job and she seems very sweet.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

Oh and PS I want that Chanel necklace...

10:13 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Wow! You met P.F.? You are too cool.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home