Wednesday, June 21, 2006

That was close!


I'm not really a loyal-product gal. I tend to buy whatever is cheapest or easily available when it comes to toothpaste, lotion, razors, deodorant, etc. etc. with a few treats thrown in every so often. Sales and "gift with purchases" are my favorite things. The one exception has been my near year-long obsession with MAC's Viva Glam V lipglass, which we all know (or you should know) is the perfect lip color. (It's gotten to the point that I stop at every MAC counter, even if I'm not buying anything, just to make sure that they aren't, in fact, taking it off the market.)

So, it will come as a surprise to hear that I nearly had a heart attack when I went to three different drugstores plus Target (and I HATE Target) and found that my Olay® Complete Defense SPF 30 Daily UV Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin was nowhere to be found. We fair-skinned gals need our SPF 30, dammit! Luckily, I have discovered Drugstore.Com for all of my beauty needs (and not needs) and have just purchased three bottles of MY mousturizer.

How on earth did we survive without the internet?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

I found the perfect cleanser for my skin (Olay Total Effects for Blemish Prone Skin) - my skin never looked better. And then what happened??? It disappeared from the supermarket shelves!! Arrrgh! Not happy!!

6:51 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Looks like it's at Drugstore.Com! (I can always get it for you...)

6:56 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

I switched to L'Oreal Pure (Deep Cleansing for Oily/Blemish Prone Skin with sacyclic (sp?) acid and something else) and it seems to be doing OK.

Maybe I need to do another trip to the US sometime soon so that I can stock up on my fave cosmetics for cheap...

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home