Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Things that make you go "HUH????"

I know many of my readers are site meter obsessed (just like I am!) so I thought I should post the latest site meter bafflement.

I clicked on my site meter today and noticed that I already have more than the average number of hits I get per day. Odd. I mean, it seems like I have some lovely new readers, but it's not even 10 a.m.; what the heck's going on?

So I look at referrals. And there are about thirty searches for "Catalonian Dish," from all over the U.S.A.

Okay, is there some sort of Catalonian Dish revolution going on that nobody told me about?

Edited to add: OMG! And I'm the first thing that comes up at Google! Craziness.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! That's hysterical.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

ROFL!!!

There must have been an article or a cooking show about that dish.

When the Jeremy Piven goes to India show was on, I was the first thing on google for a while. I got SO MANY hits because of Jeremy Piven.
I also get tons of hits form Scarlet Johansons boobs, becasue I posted about Isaac Mizrahi sqeezing her boobs at that one awards show.

Sitemeter is so interesting.

Have a great day!

6:41 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

It must have been a cooking show. I'd google it, but my own name would come up ;)

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's a crossword puzzle on yahoo that has "catalonian dish" as a clue
http://games.yahoo.com/games/gen/cwpuz/puz_060606.html

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home