Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Weekly Confession


This weekend, I became a "gadget gal." That's right, folks. The gal without a cell phone, digital camera, personal organizer, etc. etc. finally bought: An iPod!

That's not the confession part. Here it is. One of the first songs I downloaded was...."Oops! I did it again!"

(Lookie that photo; even Britney's shocked!)

And I've listened to it about twelve times. And furthermore have enjoyed it every time.

(Mind you, the real confession here is that I also downloaded two Spice Girls songs, but that's beyond tragic; too tragic to report.)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you! there is no shame in that download (as i have it too ;) congrats on the new ipod!

11:31 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

It's quite addictive, isn't it?

(The iPod, that is...though perhaps Britney is a bit addictive as well!)

11:33 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Wow!

Get yourself a camera phone - mine has an ipod thingy in it, and the photos are great!

8:34 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

No way. That's too big of a technological step for me.

(Besides, I really loathe cell phones.)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

iPods rock! What kind did you get?

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the thing i love best about my ipod - it allows me to download and listen to music i would be way to ashamed to be seen buying...and so i've got more than a few britney songs in my library too!

11:10 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

It's getting worse -- now I have Ricky Martin, more Britney, Justin Timberlake....all good music to work out to, but nothing I'd want an entire cd of!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home