Wednesday, May 24, 2006

One Thing About Coming Home

After being gone for about two months (well, I did pop home for a few days in the middle, but that doesn't count) is that you run the risk of all of your friends forgetting who you are when you come back home!

Strangely enough, though, I'm feeling pretty good after about 18 hours of travel yesterday (really about 21 from the time I left the hotel until the time I arrived here at my apartment). Here's hoping I don't have delayed jetlag!

Letting myself be the first to welcome myself back!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Welcome home!

Jetlag shouldn't be too bad since you flew westward ("west is best" when it comes to avoiding jetlag).

So how many magazines do you have piled up from your time away?

5:33 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Yeah, I've always found that going west is much easier...I've actually felt fine all day until the last hour or so (it's now after 7:30 p.m.)

Oh, probably around 10 magazines. Haven't sorted through all the mail yet.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Welcome back hon! I guess my welcome back email didn't make it :-(

Have a good recovery and then bombard me with emails and photos and lists of what you bought and crazy tales and everything in between... (just do it before June 11 when I leave!).

9:44 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Welcome home! Sorry to hear about the sunglasses, but I'm sure you picked up many other treasures that will take your mind off the beloved glasses. And now you just have an excuse to go and buy some more. And more and more until you find the perfect pair.

7:18 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Julia, no it hasn't arrived :(

I took some pictures (but I use film) of the shoes, and I'll snap some of the clothes and try and post them this week or next!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

Thanks for the postcard from Madrid - arrived yesterday in the mail. :-)

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home