Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Dylan McKay is back!


In primetime on the new NBC series, Windfall. The show's about a group of 20 people who win the lottery and how they all respond differently to their new lives with money.

Whatever. I'll be tuning in, that's for sure. It's Dylan McKay, looking very middle aged, but still as smoldering as ever (can he do anything but smolder (even without a weathered leather jacket)?) He has the same receding hairline and a few more facial lines, but just one question: Where the heck are Brenda Walsh and Kelly Taylor?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god! This is so up my alley. I still possess my Dylan poster that adorned my high school bedroom. Aside from the Dylan factor this sounds like an interesting premise for a show.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

LOL - I saw this commercial and screeched out Dylan's name when I saw him...much to the dismay and scorn of my roommates! Cheesy as he is, he's still adorable.

8:33 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

We should have a virtual screening party of the first episode!

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope his new character has some sort of drinking or gambling problem--like the old 90210 days.

1:55 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Seriously. Wasn't that the best show ever?

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home