Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday's Fashion Fantasies

While everyone else is still thrilled about summer fashion (yawn) I'm already thinking of autumn. I just love fall, with woolen knits and layers and perfectly-tailored suits.

How about these funky Dolce & Gabanna Platform Oxfords? (I'm not so much into platforms, but I love these shoes.)




And I'm loving this Armani turtleneck sweater and tiered skirt. Would be perfect for teaching, and we all know that Ms. Audrey would approve.









I'm salivating over the back of this Roberto Cavalli matte jersey dress. Not that I would look remotely as good as the model does in it (who would?) but still, a girl can dream!

(All fashion from Nordstrom Designer Collections!)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am with you on the forward-thinking fashion...can't wait for fall (my favorite season.) Great pick for shoes!

7:40 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Hi ioana! Welcome!

Fall really is the best season for fashion (well, it's the best season, period). The good thing about San Francisco is that I can pretty much dress like it's fall year-round (last night: red suede boots, fishnets, pencil skirt, cotton turtleneck).

11:32 AM  
Blogger la femme said...

Moi aussi- I have a love affair with fall fashion every season.

12:00 PM  
Blogger A Novelist said...

I totally LOVE the Armani turtleneck sweater and tiered skirt. :)

12:24 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

What is it about fall that's so special? Sigh.

That Armani ensemble is so simple and classic, but still so perfect.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Ok- the last girl has a caboose to die for!

I am totally straight but --Whoo hoooooo~!

3:14 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

She does have a great caboose. No argument there.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home