Sunday, April 16, 2006

Jet Lag Woes


I always wonder if these No Jet Lag remedies work because we all know that Jet Lag is an ongoing hangover without the benefits of the party! (Well, the party is the travel, no doubt, so I'm not complaining.) Landed about 24-hours ago, oh-so-exhausted but oh-so-happy from my travels in Australia. Now, even after 11 hours of sleep, my head feels like it's a merry-go-round set on overdrive.

Hopefully I'll be able to get my pictures developed before I leave for Spain in two weeks (rough life, isn't it? please don't hate me) so I can share some more with y'all! (No hot holiday romances, FYI; sorry to disappoint because I know that's what all of you were anticipating from me...)

Okay, folks. Back to reality! (Rather: Back to bed!)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Glad you were able to find moments here and there to update us of your adventures. Sounds like you had a marvelous time. Did you find time to read Vile Bodies?!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

Urgh. Jet lag. Flying east always sucks for jet lag, so I hope you get over it in time for your trip to Spain (double jet lag is no fun at all!!).

I think that it took a week for me to get over jetlag on my last trip to the US, which means that the whole time I was with you, I was jetlagged - not fun at all (and with hindsight, I hope I wasn't too much of a drag because of that).

Let me know if the jetlag remedies work!

5:18 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

I'm actually feeling alright at the moment (though it's 12:30 a.m., and I'm pretty awake!) I'm sure I'll be fine in time for Spain.

And yes, I did read Vile Bodies! Will post my thoughts in the next couple of days.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Oh. My. God. An upgrade! I can so see you in business class, hanging with the crowd.

Welcome home my dear!

3:16 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Yes, I was very much in my element.

Last night, I was up until 6 a.m.!!!! Slept until about 1:30. Now I've done nothng all day. This must stop!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home