Sunday, March 26, 2006

Carrie Bradwho and the forest

Day one of renting my car, on my way out of Hobart heading to the East Coast of Tasmania, I decided to take a little short cut through some gorgeous rainforest (can't think of the name and my book's in my car; will update later). Because everything was packed in my suitcase, I had to wear my brown boots -- knee high, three inch heels -- as they won't fit in my suitcase. The outfit also involved a semi-sheer brown skirt and black tank and black cropped jacket.

I looked smashing (but we all figured that, right?)

Well, I decided to stop to take a little hike through the forest, so there I was hiking through the damp green, wearing 3-inch heels, a skirt, carrying a black-leather handbag, oh and wearing an oversized green rain poncho as it had (of course) begun to rain.

One of my finer moments; if only I had been able to take a photo!

5 Comments:

Blogger chimera said...

you must have looked fabulous :-)

glad you're having a good time !

9:43 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

That's so fabulous - so you!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

You owned that forest, didn't you!?

10:16 AM  
Blogger Y said...

The mental image is so easy to see.

10:32 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Glad I could be of amusement to you all! More roadtripping updates this weekend :)

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home