Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A Few Random Musings About Sydney

  1. Champagne flows like water here and fresh oysters are the most delish thing on earth (though perhaps that's just me and Julia)
  2. The weather is very warm in comparison to San Francisco; I cannot fathom why everyone seems to be apologizing for how terrible the weather is!
  3. When you see the opera house for the first time (even in the distance from a downtown taxi window) you will instantly be in awe and in love with this city.
  4. Every few minutes, Julia and I will stop our conversation and say (with a wealth of joy): I cannot believe we are chatting about Before Sunrise/Before Sunset/Boys/Shoes/Love & Life/The Importance of Chocolate For Love & Life/etc. etc. face to face!

Truly, I am the luckiest girl in the world! Am heading off for the day but will try and post some detailed updates in the coming days!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Sounds like you are having a fabulous time!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Champagne, Sydney, Julia, vacation - you lucky girl! Enjoy!

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you're enjoying yourself.

And i am SO sorry about the weather!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Cannot wait to hear more updates!
I am so jealous!!!! I would love to go to Down Undah Mate!
Maybe I will just go to Outback Steakhouse for dinner and brood!
HA!

Hope you are havinb a WONDERFUL time!
xo

4:33 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Everything is fantastic! I think I have time for a quick anecdote before I have to head out for the day :)

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home