Thursday, November 17, 2005

WHY???

I know I've talked about this before. But, really, I think it deserves a second posting. It's revolution time, dammit!

Seriously, I'm walking back from getting my coffee and quiche this morning, and I spot these two guys. One of them looks like he hasn't bathed in weeks; he's wearing this dirty t-shirt (it's turned inside out) and a pair of crusty jeans (one leg is cuffed and the other is dragging on the ground) and battered flip flops. The other is wearing a holey sweatshirt; his hair is hanging in his eyes; he appears to have no butt as his jeans are so baggy; I'm too afraid to look at his feet.

Men, I'm speaking to you (well, if any of you actually read this blog)! IT'S TIME TO DRESS LIKE REAL MEN!!!!!!!!!! NO WOMAN WILL SLEEP WITH YOU IF YOU KEEP THIS UP!!!! (Okay, sadly, plenty of women will sleep with you, but not this woman. I'm not THAT desperate...not yet, anyway.)

Here, I'll help:

For an everyday look, throw on a turtleneck and tailored pants like these from Valentino.


Need to dress up? No problem. Try this suit, also from Valentino.
And if you get really desperate, just throw on this undershirt and matching briefs from Gucci. Trust us, we won't complain (well, not if you look like this!)

Everything from style.com.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Hell yea. Sadly it falls on deaf (perhaps dirty) ears.

Then there's this: http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/11/17/1132016909640.html

5:24 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Oh no. Do I even want to read this link?

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home