Thursday, November 03, 2005

Fashion Fantasizing

This Etro bag is the perfect blend of classy funk!

I love the simple elegance of this Derek Lam tea dress.

I know Julia will love this Chloe look!

This Judith Leiber bag makes me sigh.

This Jean Paul Gaultier trench and skinny jeans is perfect for shopping!

Shoes! Like these Christian Lacroix,

Or these Christian Louboutins (sex on your feet).

I love these Oscar de la Renta pumps.


Who'd say "no" to these Manolos?

All fashion fantasies courtesy of Neiman Marcus!

3 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

Ha ha! I was thinking the same thing (that's what it was called at Neiman Marcus). I have a feeling it's probably a dress one would wear to afternoon tea? (It is tea length, so maybe that's it?)

I can be quite funky, but I love the subtle (but intricate) detailing in a dress like that as well. I usually don't like things that are too ornate.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

I adore the Etro bag - it's in the ad campaigns here for Etro. The Judith Leiber bag is a beautiful colour.

I had those Louboutins in my Watchlist on eBay ;-) but satin, it's just so impractical!

Spot on with me ga-ga over the Chloe outfit! Phoebe is just so clever...

3:25 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

I always love Etro; wish I could afford some.

And you KNOW I immediately thought of you when I spotted that Chloe outfit!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home