Friday, October 14, 2005

My favorite (Carrie) things

Inspired by the always-lovely Julia who posted the pic of that stunning V. Westwood suit that Carrie Bradshaw wears for her first day at work for Vogue. Here are my some of my favorite Carrie outfits:

All of the Paris clothes are lovely, but I am in love with this dress!

Have always been drawn to Carrie's hippie outfit.

It's not the best picture, but this coat is fab.

This is from the episode where she first tells Big that she loves him; this outfit comes together perfectly.

This is when Berger dumps her; it's unusual, but it works.

I love mixing masculine with feminine.

(All pics come from HBO where there are tons of fab pics of all the SATC gals!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only were Carrie's outfits sensational, I can't get over her hair. She could go from wavy to straight and long to short with such ease. I so want the SATC dvd box set that's being released on Nov 1st (it's $299). I suppose I should start saving.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

I know La Dauphine, where do we go for our fashion fix now?

I also love the Marni dress/coat she wears at the beginning of the episode of her book launch.

I'm halfway into season 6 replays - can't wait to see the Paris outfits again!

5:01 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Sadly, I believe we watch SATC re-runs. Don't know about in Australia, over here there are tons of dreadful new sitcoms being launched as the new Sex and the City. Just awful writing.

Vanessa -- her short hair is my favorite. If only I had a live-in stylist!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home