Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Is it just me?


Maybe I'm just in a bad mood, but it's something that's been bugging me for awhile now. (Even before the tragic -- or maybe not-so-tragic -- spring split.) Anyway, is it just me, or is Mr. Brad Pitt totally (and increasingly) overrated? I mean, okay, I must admit that the man was hot in Thelma & Louise, but c'mon Brad! That was 15 years ago!

I don't know. Maybe I'm just tired this morning, but really now. He always has this look on his face, you know the one. It says, "I'm lost" or maybe "I'm confused" or maybe even, "I'm feeling a bit constipated right now." You know the look.

I miss real movie stars. Whatever happened to the Gregory Peck's of the world?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Mmm... Gregory Peck, or Cary Grant or Clark Gable. *sigh*

I've been watching a lot of old classic movies lately (saw To Catch a Thief earlier this week), and I must say that I'm a rather big fan of the old style movie star.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

That's such a great picture too *sigh*

4:44 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

One of my all-time favorite movie moments is the last scene in Roman Holiday. No matter how many times I've seen it, I wait until the last possible second of the film because I'm convinced that Audrey is going to race out and run straight into Gregory's arms. He is just too beautiful for words in that moment. In that whole movie. In every movie.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home