Monday, November 14, 2005

My confession...

I'm not a particularly sentimental person. I don't gush over babies, and I don't get weepy at weddings. I don't like parades or Mitch Albom books. I tend to ignore most major holidays.

But (you knew there's a but; there's always a but)...

There's this radio station here in San Francisco that has started to play continuous Christmas music. And I've been listening to it non-stop, dancing around my apartment and harmonizing with folks like Johnny Mathis, John Lennon, Anne Murray, and even Celine Dion. Don't hate me, okay?


(Image from Peanuts Christmas Graphics)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Christmas music. And only last week I was complaining because none of the local radio stations are playing Christmas music yet. At least the Starbucks Christmas cups are out.

6:22 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

I've been looking forward for it for weeks now. I don't get that much into Christmas, but I love singing to the cheesy songs. I never tire of it.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home