Sunday, December 03, 2006

Please, let it be true!


So, I've been biting my nails this past week, hesitating to speak too quickly, fearing that if I type the words, they won't come true. But the rumor mill has started to spin, and last week's Us Magazine reports that there are potential plans to bring Sex and the City to the big screen. Of course, the rumors in 2004 about why the movie was put on the backburner in the first place swirled stories about friction between castmates (well, between Kim Cattrall and Sarah Jessica Parker....Samantha, Carrie, play nice). But, fingers crossed, here's hoping those alleged tensions are gone, dead, buried. We need our girls back!

3 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Yep, I actually think it could happen this time, and I think they'll do it well. How exciting!

2:33 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I would love if this really were to happen. I miss those girls too. I haven't allowed myself to buy the full series yet though because I know I'll only watch it far more often than is socially acceptable. ;)

6:56 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Oh, join in with the rest of us, karen, and our SATC obsession!

It is exciting. I don't even care if it's that good of a movie or not; I just want to see MORE!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home