Thursday, March 02, 2006

A shout out to Mr. Foxy!

(Ha! I just wrote "shout out"!)

Thanks to Mr. Foxy, this evening I can officially cross off "Groundhog's Resolution #5" -- have a second date.

A very good second date.

The Outfit: Black, fitted t-shirt; black knee-length skirt, black Audrey flats, white polka-dotted scarf, white clutch.

The Date: The De Young museum followed by cocktails, sushi, dessert. Then he came back to my place for me to read some of my fiction to him (fiction is not a metaphor for anything! I'm not THAT kind of girl. Okay, I am...but not tonight!)

The Details: Much flirting and touching and laughing and talking. Neither of us seems to understand much about art, but we do like raw fish!

The End: Big hug and kiss on the cheek.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

That sounds like a fantastic second date - this one is sounding very promising!

9:50 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Definitely a fantastic second date! He's very sweet. My likey!

9:52 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

I knew you'd like my outfit!

I have an MFA in writing and he does some acting, so it was a very natural thing to do. Plus, it was a day date, which is a very good thing (how many early dates typically involve drinking as much as one can late an night in order to make the other person more attactive?)

Thanks!

11:03 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

I'm ready for some foreplay, too!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home