Wednesday, March 01, 2006

This Month's InStyle


...features the always gorgeous, classy, talented, brilliant, amazing Julianne Moore on the cover. The interview with her (and of course the photos) is just lovely, and even more exciting, the issue is their Oscar special and contains one of my favorite yearly InStyle features:


Is There An Oscar In The House?

Every March issue, the magazine talks to Oscar winners about their life after Oscar, and one of the questions they ask is where the celebrities keep their Oscars. The answers always reveal a lot about the celebrity. This year, there are only five celebrities featured (okay, one of them is Morgan Freeman, and I'm thrilled about that) but the stories are so much fun to read. Funny how many of them keep it in a closet or their bathrooms.

Makes me wonder: Where will you keep your Oscar?

7 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

What a gorgeous cover, purple really makes her shine.

5:47 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

She is so gorgeous, isn't she? It's my favorite magazine all the better when she's on the cover.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

I will keep my Oscar next to my Tony and my Emmy of course!

Seriously I would keep in a a safe.

The photos Julianne has with her article are so lovely. Her hubby and kids are gorgeous! I want to be her when I grow up.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Berlinbound said...

Ms. Moore has great style ... We lived in the same neighborhood for years and one day my sister was visiting from the Deep South, standing on a West Village corner looking lost, Ms. Moore stopped and asked her if she could be of any help finding her way ... Now I ask you: How many movie stars do you know who would do that?

11:24 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Hi berlinbound! What a great story. I've met people who've met her and tell me that Julianne is all class, very kind and down-to-earth and even more beautiful in person (if such a thing is possible).

I take it I'm not the only one who practices her Oscar speeches, parisjasmal?

12:01 PM  
Blogger Y said...

Purple is such a great color for redheads. What a gorgeous cover.

As for my Oscar, it will go in my kitchen, naturally. Over the sink, I think, so when I'm doing my dishes by hand (because I'll still be all down to earth like that) I can look at it and won't mind the dishpan hands so much.

8:34 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Y -- with your Oscar, I think you can afford rubber gloves to avoid dishpan hands!

miss v -- LOL. You're so funny.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home