Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Apartment Bound


That's been me for the past week and a half. I haven't left the house except to walk the dog and go to the doctor/drugstore. I've read countless magazines and watched every Olympic event, two seasons of SATC, endless talk shows, and have currently resorted to watching Blind Date re-runs. I've spent probably 10 hours in the tub. I cancelled one date with a foxy guy (probably a good thing; I'm sure the sight of me hacking and wheezing and sniffling isn't the sexiest image, in spite of how charming I ordinarily am).

I can't handle it anymore. I have to get out. I'm going crazy. Even the dog is sick of me. So today, I'm going shopping. I mean, I know I was going to save money and all that, but I have to. In the name of wellness, I have to shop.

3 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

I bought dishes. Kinda boring, but I've been meaning to. I hated all of the clothes out there -- I'm sick of this ethnic-inspired, bohemian look. Some people can pull it off, but it's just not me! (Plus, I did the combat-boots with floral, flowy dresses 15 years ago...not something I'm in the mood to repeat!)

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are too funny...feel better soon!

1:13 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Ah, thanks :)

I do feel much better today, am even going to attempt my rescheduled date. (Hopefully he'll be a nice guy and tolerate my hacking cough! He was nice enough to reschedule.)

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home