Friday, February 17, 2006

Is it just me?



I know I'm sick, but:

(1) What the %$&@ are la Streep and la Lohan wearing? Especially L.L. Is that the dining room curtain?

(2) Even though la Streep is 37 years older than la Lohan, don't they look almost the same age? Okay, maybe la Streep has a brilliant surgeon, but seriously....Lindsey: Stay out of the sun; stop smoking (bad asthma girl); stop drinking; stop messing with bad boys; stop trying to look 31 (trust me, when you ARE 31, you'll be begging to look like you're 19)!

(Image horrifyingly spotted in Life & Style, but found at, you know: gettyimages.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Tee hee hee. You are correct.
Do you really think La Streep has a brilliant surgeon? She has refused to get her nose done and for years people have wanted her too.

It is sorta ironic to see those 2 in an picture together because I get told a lot that I resembel the both of them...Well when La Lohan was more robust and had red hair. I totally have La Streep's nose though!

Have a great day sweets!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

and for years peole have wanted her TO not TOO. Sorry, sometimes my fingers get away from me!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

PEOPLE not PEOLE...my gosh. I am giving up!

11:54 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Well, everything I've read says that La Streep doesn't believe in surgery -- she does look very natural. Their movie together should be interesting. Hopefully La Streep can help get La Lohan (who we all just loved in Mean Girls, or at least I did!) back on track.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would kill for those black heels though...

11:57 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Wonder if they're Choos? (The best black boots, though I could never afford them!)

I love LL's shoes, too.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home