Thursday, February 09, 2006

Quite a find


Yesterday while out to lunch with K, I found a lovely little spot near my apartment, Lovejoy's Tea Room. We didn't have tea there (though I'll be back), but had a glance at their lovely menu and then went across the street to poke around in Lovejoy's Attic, a cute little shop that sells tea, teacups, antiques, and vintage clothing.

Where I found: Decaf Chocolate Truffle Tea. Oh holy mother of tea. It's my new favorite thing with just a splash of milk. I think I'll have to get in on Beth's and Joy's next teacup exchange just so I can share my discovery with some lucky girl!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That tea shop looks darling. We have a similar tea shop where I love. Although I'm jealous yours delivers. That chocolate truffle tea sounds beyond belief.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. I meant where I "live".

9:32 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Oh, they deliver????? I hadn't even notied that. Oh no. My wallet's doomed.

I can send you some of the chocolate truffle tea if you want (don't think I saw it on the website).

10:17 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Oh, and I'm also going to go back to get this adorable vintage hat. A must have!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home