Monday, February 06, 2006

Things I love about my neighborhood

Within five minutes....I encountered

(1) A man with feathered hair (we're talking Farrah but dyed red) wearing a floaty turquoise dress, combat boots (with white socks...shudder), gold hoop earrings (gold is apparently all the rage with the cross dressers this season), and a battered leather jacket.

(2) A couple wondering where to meet a friend for a drink -- at 11 a.m. (er, try one of the many open bars behind you).

(3) A damn delish mini quiche!!! (Oops...breaking my groundhog's resolution #7; but it was so good).

3 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

Oh, I love city living. There's so much character here, and all within walking distance! Endless fun.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Love it! Sounds like such a great neighbourhood. Can't wait to drop by one day :-)

6:03 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Anytime you want to drop by!!!!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home