Friday, January 27, 2006

Ugg(h)



Julia sent me this link last night and said she was just too horrified to post about it herself.

Is that? Could it be? Really? The divine Karl Lagerfeld wearing....UGGS?!?!?!

If there's one thing that the Aussies have taught me through the years (well, there are many things, but only one worth printing here at the moment) it's that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD UGGS EVER BE WORN IN PUBLIC!

Even when you're Karl Lagerfeld.

Especially when you're Karl Lagerfeld. Er, Karl. Just because they're black does not make it acceptable!



This public service announcement was brought to our attention by the always insightful Manolo's Shoe Blog.

6 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

I would have rather seen him in flip flops!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

TJ - a HUGE ditto from me!

Oh the horror...can I erase it from my memory and move on?

1:41 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

So very, very wrong.

And yes, Uggs are for indoor wear only, as in "in your own home only!"

3:14 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Ah, the wise women of Australia speak up.

Yes, let's all move on. Manolos and Prada and Gucci, oh my!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

ACK--I cannot stand UGGlys. Poor Karl. He is having a bad season.

2:45 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

I'm anticipating a Karl-centered nightmare in my future. He's starting to look a bit too alien for me (no offense to aliens, of course).

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home