Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tis the season

For CHOCOLATE!!!

Yesterday, the lovely Julia sent me this link with some chocolate ideas. So today I thought I'd share my own.



From Bay Area chocolatier, Scharffen Berger, how about this confection box? There's a pretty wide assortment inside (depending on what size you get) so you can sample a variety of beautiful chocolate.





The Gatsy Collection from Vosgues Haut Chocolat is romantic and delish all at once (I'm not a big white chocolate fan -- the white being Daisy truffles, and the dark being Gatsby -- but it's just so pretty!)




And from one of my favorite places in New York City (first store in Brooklyn, now there's one in Manhattan) how about Jacques Torres's brand new Champagne Kisses? (Don't forget to stop for some Wicked Hot Chocolate!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I should be all filled up on my chocolate quota for the month, but I just can't stop craving it (and eating it). Loved today's blog!

And...any updates on Part Deux of the date?

1:01 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

I'm heading out to visit a friend's baby (you know: BB) but will be back in a few hours -- will give a full update later!

One can never have enough chocolate! I'm thinking of sending for one of these special treats for Valentine's Day.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore Scharffen Berger chocolates (I even took a tour of their factory in Berkeley). I had no idea they're making chocolate boxes, I must get my hands on one of those. The Gatsby Collections of truffles is so up my alley. The pin up girl on the outside is darling. Thanks for all the ideas.

6:42 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

I think those are the ones I'm going to get for myself. Yum!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home