Monday, November 21, 2005

Ahhh....

Is there anything more exciting (well, almost anything more exciting) than finding a big box from Sephora on your doorstep when you get home?



Here's what I got. My Bare Escentuals Get Started Kit! Complete with a how-to DVD. Hours of evening fun!

And now for the blogger's review: The DVD was kind of cheesy! But still, it served its purpose. I finally know how to put the stuff on. It's all about, swirl, tap, buff! And my skin looks pretty damn good (this without even properly washing it beforehand). And it feels pretty damn good as well. Everyone I know who uses it says that once you figure it out, it gives you a good airbrushed look, as if you're walking around in perfect lighting all of the time (dare to dream of a world filled with perfect lighting!) but as if you don't have any makeup on. Lovely, sheer, light. I highly recommend it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Love Sephora!

Have heard great things about BE, so keep us updated! The Kabuki brush sounds beautiful - is it super soft? And feel free to pass on any interesting techniques (we don't get BE here).

Enjoy your new box o' tricks!

3:28 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

The brushes are super soft, and it feels super lovely on my skin -- let me know if you want anything, and I can bring it to Australia in March!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

Love, love, love BE. Bought some from Sephora when I was in NYC in Sept and it is fantastic.

I need to work out how to get my next supply (does Sephora do international orders?)

4:14 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

I'll bring you some, too!

4:16 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

I think the starter kit is pretty full sized, so it should last me awhile (plus I got two foundations -- definitely will last awhile).

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home