Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Great Truffle Search 2006


Inspired, in part, by Beth's search for the world's greatest cupcake, I have decided to go on my own quest for the world's greatest chocolate truffle.

I need your help! I mean, really, what could be wrong with eating chocolate for a blogger in need?

Those who want to help me in my desperate plight, please let me know. You should sample as many truffles as you possible can (torture, I know) and report back to me with the results. You can sample whatever kind of truffles that you want (though this little writer prefers dark truffles and can't fathom the thought of a truffle dipped in something like nuts or coconut). Should anyone care to exchange their findings, I'm sure that can be arranged.

Good luck!

(truffle image from here)

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

What a dangerous but amazing quest you're about to go on. I'll let you know if I have any data to add to the search. I can already think of a few of my favorite spots to go for truffles....

7:25 AM  
Blogger Y said...

You would start this when I've sworn off all fun food!

11:09 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Oh, y, I'm sorry (okay, not really sorry sorry, but sorry).

It is a dangerous quest, but I feel it's my calling!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you heard about the truffles in switzerland that are supposed to be the BEST ever? but they cost something crazy like $90 per pound...........

12:51 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Oh, do you know what the company is? The nice thing about truffles is that you can eat just one, and that's enough. (Though $90/pound! Yikes!)

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home