Thursday, January 05, 2006

Bought

Yesterday:

*4 pair Victoria's Secret low-rise undies (at 75% off)
*2 super sexy Victoria's Secret bras (at 50% off). I actually have cleavage!
*3 stationary sets (at such a discount I got all three for less than one would have cost)
*1 Coach wallet (not on sale, but since my mom gave me money for Christmas, it was a splurge well-worth it!)

Did not buy:
*any of three pair of Prada pumps I tried on (1/2 size too small)
*the Gucci pumps I tried on (just not right -- even though 75% off)
*the red suede Ferragamo pumps (1 size too small -- this is a tragic loss!)

Apparently, the shoe fates were not on my side yesterday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Sounds like great buys, although shoes would have been the cherry.

Good girl that you resisted since they weren't quite right - I'd see 'Gucci' and convince myself otherwise ;-)

2:18 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

Shame about the shoes, but the rest of your haul sounds great! Gotta love the post-Christmas sales!

4:47 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Well, today I stocked up on bath products @ 75% off. Dang. I love sales!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home