Sunday, December 18, 2005

The weekend (reality check)

√Do laundry
√Grade essays
√Go to Christmas party with A. Drink champagne. Drink red wine.
√Gym.
√Dinner and drinks with the girls.
√Go to 2nd Christmas party with A. Drink champagne. Drink white wine. Drink more champagne. Encounter Brazillian (and I’m not talking waxing). Dance until 2.
√Make out with hot Brazillian until 3 a.m.!!!
Gym. Sleep all day long in flannel pjs, nursing hang-over.
See Capote with D. Call D at 11 a.m., informing him of hot Brazillian and flake out on movie due to weather and make-out euphoria. (D, being a fan of flings with foreigners, understands.)
Grade more essays. Blatantly ignore essays. Sleep more.
√Order carry in. Sleep more. Realize that flannel pjs and Brazillians are our friends.

10 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Re: this escapade with the Brazilian - me likey!

3:16 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Oh, me likey too. So worth a wasted Sunday (thank goodness for the internet and bad movies).

3:57 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

Sounds like a fun weekend, and you did tick off a lot of items on your list. Yay! for the unscheduled make-out with a foreigner too.

4:08 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

I did tick a lot off. Good for me! Foreigners always trump essays :)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I can't believe you got all that accomplished AND you made out with a Brazilian. What's my excuse then?!

7:34 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Well, if it makes you feel better, I was in bed, sound asleep, by 9:30 p.m.; I cannot behave this way like I used to!

8:29 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

WHAT?!?!?! Lindsey Lohan?!?!?! Oh no. I think my hangover has suddenly returned. Wait until Julia hears about this.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Poor Kate. Though, they're only making HER look better. Poor Lindsey's going to look a fool following in Kate's classy footsteps.
Ugh.

And doesn't Lindsey look like she's got a drug problem of her own to contend with?

12:54 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

I heard yesterday, but nothing surprises me anymore. One report I read said it's because Herr Karl is so in love with the skinny all-black look and Lindsay is a feminised version of that look, so it's a natural choice. Kate and Lindsay had dinner the other night (weird) so it must have had something to do with that.

Personally I'm so sick of these 'personalities' replacing models. And who the hell is Lindsay Lohan!? I'll prolly do a post about it today.

2:23 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

I'm sure I'll do a post about it, too (when I'm home as I can't download pics here at work). I'm so sick of this dime-a-dozen, stick-skinny, young-girl, talentless obsession. I liked Lindsey far more back in her Mean Girls days (only a year ago -- how quickly they change).

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home