Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The best of the best

D called me a couple of weeks ago to tell me that he had found me the best present ever. He said that it defines our mutual obsessions perfectly.

Something to do with American Idol? No, that's just me.

A signed photo of Michelle Kwan (or even better the entire Champions on Ice cast)? No.

A new ipod? No.

A detailed pictoral book on the history of the Academy Awards? No.

A case of vodka? No.

A new man? Sadly, no.

So tonight, over glasses of California cab, he pulls out a Macy's bag, and hands me this:


Yes, folks. That's right. I am the proud owner of Team Angela's award-winning, Project Runway I.N.C. jacket! And it fits as if it were tailored especially for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Flashy_Shades said...

i saw that in macy's and wanted to buy a piece of "project runway" history, but they didn't have my size... i'm glad to hear someone is wearing that sunrise-on-the-empire-state-building inspired coat well

9:21 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Yeah, it is very sunrise on the empire state building (though tragically I'll be wearing it in the San Francisco rain!)

9:40 AM  
Blogger Dinah said...

That is such a great gift! I cannot believe he got you that you are so lucky.

9:15 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

I got to wear it for the first time the other day. Such a pleasure to break in such a lovely new garment!

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home