Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What about love?

So last night, I was all ready to sit down to watch my favorite train wreck, How to get the Guy, when I realized that ABC was showing back-to-back episodes of Supernanny instead.

Oh no! Could it be that the world's-worst-television-show-that-I-can't-seem-to-take-my-eyes-off-of (WWTSTICSTTMEOO) has been canned? It appears this may be the case.

Where's the love, people? Okay, it's true that I was mostly waiting for the women to fall flat on their faces (and hopefully knock their corny love "coaches" into the San Francisco Bay) but even so: What purpose is there to my life without being able to mock my masochistic lovestarved San Francisco sisters on my favorite WWTSTICSTTMEOO?

What is left in the world?

4 Comments:

Blogger Check me out: said...

do what i do:

watch couples uneasily talk to each other from afar, and make up their dialogue.

loads of fun.

ain't it funny that it's just as hard to date in san francisco on tv as it is in san francisco period?

i feel better now.

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just be happy that you saved a few hundred thousand brain cells from committing suicide. Train wreck is correct!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Aww.. I never watched the show, but I truly love Teresa Strasser who was one of the coaches.

Too bad!

11:57 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

I actually don't find it hard to date in San Francisco -- it's just about putting yourself out there.

I so hope I am nothing like the women on that show! (And I hope I don't meet men like they encountered.)

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home