Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Why Fashioning is better than Professing

Please call me shallow. I beg you. I won't even disagree. I may even encourage you. Whoever said that educators are supposed to be selfless, sacrificing beings (dressed in pleated skirts and applique sweatshirts) has never set foot in the classroom.

Maybe it's just been one of those days, but when you stand in front of a room filled with 27 adults who clearly do not give a shit about anything that is coming out of your mouth (I believe the exact phrase for the day was: Gandhi sucks! No, I am not making this up. Let's say it again: Gandhi sucks!) the thought of dog-ear'ing the corners of September's Vogue is the only thing that gets you through the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Um...Gandhi sucks? No amount of zen could keep my calm if I heard that. Who are these people?

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home