Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Lightweight Central

Another late night hanging out at T2's apartment, watching Constantine (much to my confusion) and The Beach (much to my delight), eating pizza, and drinking wine. We were all up until after 1 a.m., on a work night, and upon groggily running into a groggy T1 this morning (he was on his way to work, I was still in my sleep clothes, on my way to dogshit park) I said, "We have to switch to herbal tea."

He said, "But I'm socially starved at the moment. We're having so much fun."

I said, "Me too, but I can't drink every night. We have to switch to herbal tea."

Sad thing is that we're only drinking 2-3 drinks over a relatively long period of time. Remember when 2-3 drinks was merely the warm-up for the evening?

Feel. So. Old. Oh. So. Old.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

"Remember when 2-3 drinks was merely the warm-up for the evening?"

Yes. And now it's the be it and end all. Shady Pines, anyone?

Oh and I have switched to green tea and absolutely love it. Can be done.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home