Monday, September 12, 2005

A funny little thing about me....

I must say that the weekend was rather uneventful. Minus one baby shower (quite an event, but not what I'd define as eventful) and a few cocktails at some friends' apartment, the highlight of the weekend was googling how to cook the perfect hardboiled egg.

That's not the funny thing (though you may be laughing, I truly understand). The funny thing is that I came here last night to blog about the most uneventful of eventful events but then was struck by the absurdity of sharing the moment with invisible strangers. So I deleted the post.

For the sake of pure honesty, I'm back to report, Those were some damn good eggs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

I'm very glad for the repost.

But...I just read the recipe. Are you serious? And did you actually follow it step-by-step? That's something like 40-odd minutes to make a hard-boiled egg!

I would just bung in a pan with simmering water for about 10 minutes! No good?

8:27 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

They were definitely more on the firm side, but very good. I think the cold water steps make it easier to peel (which it did, I suppose).

8:34 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Well, I'm in awe.

(And craving a hard-boiled egg now!).

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home